Hoops For Hope
Third week in July, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Doolittle Gymnasium-City of Las Vegas Parks and Recreation
- A three day, free basketball camp for approx. 200 student athletes in grades 4-8
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily
- Leadership, opportunities reinforced daily.
- Opportunities for student athletes to develop skills as they pertain to health and wellness.
- Participation on a basketball team including scrimmages.
- Opportunity to meet, speak with and hear presentations from professional players, coaches from NCAA teams and the representatives from NBA.
- Daily interaction with C.J. Watson, point guard with the Orlando Magic.