KEY COMPONENT 1
At Quiet Storm, we firmly believe that knowledge is power. Through community partnerships and sponsors, we are able to assist youth with our Out-of-School program. This program is available to students on Saturdays twice a month. We also celebrate the talents, skills, and academic achievements of high school and college students with our annual scholarship awards. Apply now!
HEALTH & WELLNESS
KEY COMPONENT 2
A person’s health can include mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual wellness. Quiet Storm Foundation focuses on each of these aspects individually by encouraging healthy eating habits, tips for managing stress, and so much more!
KEY COMPONENT 3
Here at Quiet Storm, we foster creativity, enhance social skills, and provide employability training within our Youth Advisory Council. Through a series of community service projects, service learning developments opportunities, and a myriad of other special events, students are challenged to take their place as leaders within the community!
OUR CORE VALUES
Education | Encouragement | Hard Work | Faith
Our Current Goals
- Establish quarterly board trainings for all board members to improve nonprofit knowledge
- Increase relationship with University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Develop sponsorships for100% programs and activities to sustain existing programs
- Develop new programs based on annual financial contributions
- Increase community resources within the Las Vegas and Orlando, Florida community
- To sustain annual student achievement recognition programs
- Develop and Implement a community program that supports students’ academic and achievement gap
Focused Geographic Areas
Executive Director & Founder
Charles A. Watson Sr.
Charles A. Watson
Kashif A. Watson
Health & Wellness Coordinator